Dancing With the Dolphins
Don’t be shy, swimming with the dolphins turn your feelings to be very high.
The presence of the Dolphins amid the Red Sea in their natural habitats makes you an intimate part of this natural, unforgettable, and mindful event. If you’re seeking excitement,
fun and adventure, join our Super Dolphin trip. This program offers everything you need from the sea.
Firstly, swim or dance with the Dolphins in the open waters of the Red Sea.
Secondly, dive with our experienced instructors and discover the magic view of our Red Sea’s deep treasures.
Thirdly, snorkel and watch massive schools of radiant fishes and colorful corals.
Our delicious buffet lunch on board will be full with different kinds of meats, fishes, rice,
pastas and 5 kinds of salads to accommodate everyone’s culinary interests.
- Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel.
- All transfers via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Multi-lingual guides.
- First aid medical box and oxygen cylinder tank.
- Speed boat for safety.
- High quality equipment for snorkeling (mask, flippers, life jackets);
- Scuba dive equipments.
- Snacks breakfast.
- Fresh fruit juice as welcome drink and after the lunch.
- Fresh fruit for the last hour of the trip.
- All taxes and service charges.
- open VIP buffet lunch with :
- VIP lunch with seafood and seafood soup;
- Fried fish, kofta and chicken nuggets.
- Rice and pasta.
- Oven-baked potatoes.
- Five kinds of Salad: green salad, tuna salad, aubergine salad, cheese salad, and imos
- Soft and hot drinks: mineral water, Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, tea, coffee, milk and fresh
- your towel .
- sun glasses .
- Swimming clothes.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Extra money.
- Sailing at 08:00 from AMC Royal marina.
- Sailing for 30 mins to the dolphin habitat.
- Snacks breakfast.
- Swimming with the dolphins in their habitats.
- Scuba dive for everyone.
- Open buffet lunch.
- Snorkeling for about 45 minutes.
- Back to the marina for 16:00.
- Please note: while swimming with the dolphins, we appreciate everyone following a
simple set of rules:
- Always use the life jacket, fins, mask and snorkel.
- Don’t approach the animal directly.
- Never dive down when the animal is resting.
- Never touch the animal, because diseases can be mutually transmitted.
- Don’t make any unnecessary noises.