This is an experience you will treasure in your heart forever and you will also learn about dolphin behavior and communication
“ A message to our clients“
We are very excited to offer you the opportunity to interact with a shy and beautiful underwater creature, while enjoying a unique and memorable experience in the Red Sea.
Swimming with the dolphins in their natural environment is a dream for millions of people. And you don’t need any special skills – you only need to remember to breathe!
We will take you out to spend an unforgettable day swimming with the dolphins at a protected reef in the Red Sea. Later, we will take you back to land and our reps will transport you back to your hotel.
- Our reps will pick you up from your hotel driving to the marina in our pleasantly air-conditioned vehicle. You will then be provided with high-quality snorkeling equipment, free of charge, from our Aqua center.
- The moment you step on-board the boat, you will find our team waiting to welcome you with fresh fruits juice, before our multi-lingual guides delivers the full briefing for the trip, from the itinerary to safety precautions.
- We’ll then sail for around 30 minutes before reaching the adventure area. On route, you can enjoy following the dolphins in their native habitat in the Red Sea. This is where our adventure starts, and we’ll be swimming among the dolphins.
- We then enjoy a slow sail for 30 minutes through the crystal-clear waters until we reach two of the most beautiful snorkeling spots in the Red Sea. Enjoy gazing at the colorful fish and coral, and catch a glimpse of the unique underwater life.
- On the board of our boat we’ve prepared our special lunch with a delicious open buffet.
- Our last hour on the trip will offer an unforgettable finale on our way back to the land with 2 sweet sorts of fruits and with very amazing view.
- Finally our reps will transport you back to your hotel.
- Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel.
- All transfers via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Multi-lingual guides.
- First aid medical box and oxygen cylinder tank.
- Speed boat for safety.
- High quality equipment for snorkeling (mask, flippers, life jackets);
- Fresh fruit juice as welcome drink and after the lunch.
- Fresh fruit for the last hour of the trip.
- All taxes and service charges.
- open buffet lunch with :
- Fried fish, kofta and chicken nuggets.
- Rice and pasta.
- Oven-baked potatoes.
- Five kinds of Salad: green salad, tuna salad, aubergine salad, cheese salad, and imos salad.
- Soft and hot drinks: mineral water, Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, tea, coffee, milk and fresh juice.
- your towel .
- sun glasses .
- Swimming clothes.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Extra money.
- Sailing at 08:00 from AMC Royal marina.
- Sailing for 30 minutes to the dolphin habitat.
- Swimming with the dolphins on the open sea.
- Snorkeling for about 45 minutes.
- Open buffet lunch.
- Snorkeling again for about 45 minutes.
- Back to the marina for 16:00.
- Please note: while swimming with the dolphins, we appreciate everyone following a
simple set of rules:
- Always use the life jacket, fins, mask and snorkel.
- Don’t approach the animal directly.
- Never dive down when the animal is resting.
- Never touch the animal, because diseases can be mutually transmitted.
- Don’t make any unnecessary noises.